Canadian DVC Members - 198 - List on Page 1

Any Canadian DVC members willing to sell/ transfer points? I am seeking for points transfer for an upcoming 2017 trip. Seeking about 50 to 125 points.

I'm not sure about forum rules as I believe all DVC points for Rent Trade has to go through the proper forum.

http://www.disboards.com/forums/dvc-rent-trade.29/

But if there is a way for me to contact you, I may be able to help you out here.

Oh okay. Im new to this DVC and trying to figure it all out. My problem or question is how does renting work? I have 150 points to spend for next year if total for a family trip of 7 days next year but i need more points. I need about 220 to 250 in total. How do i use my 150 points and gain ot rent the rest and still stay at one 2 bedroom suit under one reservation? Or would i have to get two reservations and during our stay there at one point move to a dofferent room?

Oh okay. Im new to this DVC and trying to figure it all out. My problem or question is how does renting work? I have 150 points to spend for next year if total for a family trip of 7 days next year but i need more points. I need about 220 to 250 in total. How do i use my 150 points and gain ot rent the rest and still stay at one 2 bedroom suit under one reservation? Or would i have to get two reservations and during our stay there at one point move to a dofferent room?

My contact is dujung@gmail.com

DVC member since 2011.
Bought 150 SSR at first, then add on 50 SSR and 110 AKV... Wish we would have bought BWV when the exchange rate was lower!!

We have 116 AKL but bought from Disney. Resales seem so much cheaper. We live in Atlantic Canada and after three years, have finally stripped out our extra points and now can only borrow our next use year's with our 27 banked. The schools moved to combine March Break and Easter next year so stuck with the highest season and a Dec. use year. I can see skipping Disney in 2019 for a year.

We have 116 AKL but bought from Disney. Resales seem so much cheaper. We live in Atlantic Canada and after three years, have finally stripped out our extra points and now can only borrow our next use year's with our 27 banked. The schools moved to combine March Break and Easter next year so stuck with the highest season and a Dec. use year. I can see skipping Disney in 2019 for a year.
We are at BWV. I hear you about the school times and the high season costs. Due partly to this we have skipped Disney World for two years. We decided to bank and borrow so we can go to Aulani in style this summer.

The schools moved to combine March Break and Easter next year so stuck with the highest season and a Dec. use year.

Where in Atlantic Canada do you live? I didn't think there were any changes to the March Break next year...NS is from March 12-16 and NB is from 5-9. Not sure of the others. It may be cheaper if it is later.

Can you please add us to your list? We have been DVC members since Jan 2015, have 150 points at BCV.

Just bought at AKL! I was able to cancel my cash reservation for August for a 1 bedroom at Copper Creek! And have AKL planned for 2018 :-)

Jambo. We just purchased DVC last week while in WDW. Toured the new Copper Creek Cabins which are amazing. We purchased resale direct from Disney. 75 points with Use Year of August and none of the points for 2016 were used. Just banked those points and now have 150 in just a few days to use towards a bigger family vacation hopefully in the spring of 2018.

Hi guys! I need to go through everybody's comments. BUT! Thought I'd pop on here to say hi and that we are starting to talk about DVC and buying in. We aren't ready yet, but the research has commenced. I was hoping to get a dvc room stay at a discounted rate through a promo to our American DVC friends, but...unfortunately...me as a Canadian do not apply to the conditions. :( Ideas? Suggestions?

Finally able to add our Family to this List. Bought AKV Resale in April and finalized in July!

How would I read up on resales. curious to see how that works.

Go to the DVC section on this board under Purchasing DVC. Everyone will help you out and make sure you understand the best options for your family. Usually that is a resale contract and then a direct purchase add on of 25 points. Going the resale route is a longer time frame (ours was 3 months) but our 100 points only cost $7800 USD all in. Resale allowed us to get more points that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!