• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Canadian Handicap Parking Permit

beebumble

DIS Veteran
Can you park in the handicap area in Orlando with an Ontario Canada parking permit??

Thanks and have a magical day

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

I know that Florida and many of the provinces of Canada have reciprocity agreements where they have agreed to recognize each other's handicap parking permits as valid.
I don't know if Ontario has reciprocity and I was not able to come up with a combination of search words on google that would tell me. The easiest would probably be to call the agency that issued the permit to you and ask them. They should know that and be able to point you towards a resource so that you can check for yourself.

I have used my disability parking permit from Ontario in Florida for many years. I have never had a problem using it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter