Canadian rates Dec to March 2004?

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Has anyone noticed any good rates for Canadians from Dec to March 2004, or is it too early for these rates. Looking for room only if possible. Thanks,

Deb.

My sister just spent 5 days at WDW with a couple of Disney Canadian reps and they told her that there were going to be some new promos coming up for Canadians declined to tell her what they were as some were still being put together.If she hears anything I will let you know as I am looking for a room only deal for December.

Cottontail, we have booked a AAA rate for March 04 but we are also hoping for some CND deal. The same thing happened last year. I had booked AAA rate and then a CDN deal came out and we were able to switch it and save quite a bit.

That is the situation we find ourselves in... we have booked a room with a CAA rate, but would switch it if a good Canadian or other discount rate was announced.

However, I don't know how you would go about switching a reservation... do you have to cancel the first one and then rebook, or can you change an existing reservation?

I'm not sure whether you always have to switch your reservation. I'm sitting on two ressies with CAA rates right now and would like to see something a little cheaper come through. We're planning to get an annual pass, and the CM I spoke with said that I could apply the AP rate to the existing reservation. On the other hand, if you call with a code (i.e. for a Canadian promotion) there are only a certain number available and you might well have to change the actual ressie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter