Canadian Res tickets disapperaed from account

BSBNess

Mouseketeer
So I having a bad day. Americna Airlines changed my flight so such a bad time. I logged into my account to see if I could add a day so that I can go a day before. I logged in to see my Canadian Res tickets are gone. But everything else I brought is fine and it is showing the same total. So right now I am on hold. Paying long distance. I couldn't fine the app for free long distance. To see what the problem is. Yeah I am not too happy right now. Just needed to vent a bit. Sorry for this post.

I'm sorry things aren't going well. Google hangouts dialer is the app. I hope everything has been sorted

I'm sorry things aren't going well. Google hangouts dialer is the app. I hope everything has been sorted
That was the name of the app. Thank you. I couldn't remember it.

Turns out the tickets thing is a glitch. I need to call back Disney tomorrow to see if I can add an extra day. And I will be using this app. I don't need another phone call lasting this long.

That was the name of the app. Thank you. I couldn't remember it.

Turns out the tickets thing is a glitch. I need to call back Disney tomorrow to see if I can add an extra day. And I will be using this app. I don't need another phone call lasting this long.
I totally get that. It's why I use that app, and just to let you know incase you had doubts I added a day to my Canadian resident tickets just last month with no issues for.my trip in August

I totally get that. It's why I use that app, and just to let you know incase you had doubts I added a day to my Canadian resident tickets just last month with no issues for.my trip in August
This is making me feel a lot better thank you so much.

@ellbell I used Google Hangouts today thank you so much. And was able to add a day to my resort stay as well. Thank you so much. Also my tickets are now in my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter