Canadian Resident Offer is available!

scorpsfan

Mouseketeer
It's finally here! :flower1::flower::rotfl::rotfl::cheer2:

From the Disney site:
Jump on the chance to explore all 4 theme parks for less! With this offer, Canadian residents like you can save 20% on a 4-day or longer Walt Disney World theme park ticket and enjoy admission to one theme park per day―or add a Park Hopper ticket so you can visit multiple parks on the same day―valid for selected start date on or before December 31, 2020.

The Disneyland Canadian Resident deal is on the Airmiles site now so the WDW should follow soon

When changed to Canadian dollars the Expedia deal a few weeks ago was still about $100 per ticket better deal. I don't understand how Expedia can sell Disney tickets cheaper than Disney.

I'm guessing that Expedia thing was a screwup on their end and not meant to apply to park tickets. Wish I had seen it in time to jump on it.

offer only good till feb 2020, we go in march. Good luck to all you can use it. hope they have another one for later.

This made my day, I was JUST coming on to ask if there were any thought about the Canadian ticket deal being offered today! Yay!

the first page state that the tickets must be USED by feb 2020, but the next page says USED by December 2020...

Looks like right now you have to purchase your tickets separately. Doesn’t look like package deals are available to book online yet!

I've never done a Disney "Package" before so I have no experience with this. I'm booked for next week with a room and 5 day tickets ("Package") through Disney. If I call in and ask nicely can they apply the Canadian discount to my package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!