Canadian Resident Offer is available!

I'm just about to book tickets but am really confused - can I not book fast passes in advance and link the tickets to my account/band?

Sorry if I have confused you. Yes, you can book fastpasses and link the tickets for the exact ticket that you get from airmiles. What you can't do is upgrade the tickets in advance to parkhopper or add more days (and hence you can't add fastpasses to parkhopping parks or fastpasses for extra days). So if you were intending on doing that, then I suggest you don't redeem through airmiles.

They really should just go back to having a simple fee to add parkhopper instead of this total value nonsense.
I couldn’t agree more! First adding an expiry date, so you couldn’t buy tickets too far in advance. A couple of years ago my daughter had to back out of a trip, and so when she could go again the tickets had expired and she had to re-purchase at the new higher price. She did get credit for what she had paid on original ticket.
Now you have to also enter arrival date :sad2: and tickets expire before the old 14 days. It is total nonsense.

Hi! I am really late to this thread but I have a question concerning Undercover tourist tickets
I got 6-day base tickets from UT just before the offer came on, and now I see I could have PH tickets and still save money
Has anyone had success with upgrading Ut tickets and getting to apply the Canadian offer?

Murphy’s Law dictates that the deal has to come out two days after I buy my dad’s tickets from Undercover Tourist.

Does anyone know offhand if I might be able to covert the Midday tickets I bought through UCT to the Canadian ones through Disney or are they ineligible for any changes because they were purchased from UCT? The price is almost exactly the same for a six-day ticket as I paid for two sets of two-day midday tickets, ugh.
Exactly my story... have you had any luck?

I just got off the phone with Disney, I had to cancel the tickets I had already bought and repurchase the CAD discounted tickets. I did not lose my fast passes and gained $415.16 CAD 😁
they were able to cancel the tickets altogether?

Hi. I bought tickets from Undercover Tourist. They are already linked to my MDE account. I paid $416 per ticket (plus taxes, fees) for buy four days get five. One park per day. Now the Canadian offer, I can get 7 days for $377 per ticket. Do i have any options here to add days? I don't imagine I would be eligible for any type of refund, since I bought through someone other than Disney, but it would sure be nice to be able to add a couple of days.

ETA: I am staying at Pop Starting on Friday, December 6. Original ticket was to start on the 7th. If it's possible, I would like to add 2 days for before, and would be staying offsite. I know that changes my fastpass booking options, but those additional first two days would likely not require fastpass booking anyway, as we would just be going to World Showcase.
Any luck with changing the UT tickets?

Otherwise, should I keep the base tickets in my account and use them for another trip?

Hi! I am really late to this thread but I have a question concerning Undercover tourist tickets
I got 6-day base tickets from UT just before the offer came on, and now I see I could have PH tickets and still save money
Has anyone had success with upgrading Ut tickets and getting to apply the Canadian offer?

Exactly my story... have you had any luck?

they were able to cancel the tickets altogether?

Any luck with changing the UT tickets?

Otherwise, should I keep the base tickets in my account and use them for another trip?
Yes! I was able to switch them to 6-day base tickets and the price was exactly the same. I hope it works out for you too!

I wondered if there has been an update about proving citizenship when you get your tickets as part of a hotel package? Some friends are heading down next month. They booked a package with hotel/dining plan/Canadian tickets. Will they still need to bring their passports to guest services before entering a park, or are they okay since they booked a package? TIA!

I wondered if there has been an update about proving citizenship when you get your tickets as part of a hotel package? Some friends are heading down next month. They booked a package with hotel/dining plan/Canadian tickets. Will they still need to bring their passports to guest services before entering a park, or are they okay since they booked a package? TIA!

A passport or driver's license should work. We got tickets under the Canadian ticket deal in a package and they mailed exchange tickets. He had to take them with proof of residency to Guest Services who wanted either a passport or driver's license

Thanks! I was hoping you didn't have to do this if you book a package, but it sounds like you do. I'll tell them to plan accordingly. Thanks again!

I currently have a room only resort reservation. Is there any way to purchase the Canadian Resident tickets and link them to MDE without converting to a package? If I try to purchase them through MDE I believe it will automatically convert my RO reservation to a package, which I do not want to do at this time. Is that correct?

I checked Expedia, but they only seem to offer the Flexible Date option for Canadian Residents. I am looking for the Canadian Resident 6-day Park Hopper tickets.

Any other options? Please help! 😃

I currently have a room only resort reservation. Is there any way to purchase the Canadian Resident tickets and link them to MDE without converting to a package? If I try to purchase them through MDE I believe it will automatically convert my RO reservation to a package, which I do not want to do at this time. Is that correct?

I checked Expedia, but they only seem to offer the Flexible Date option for Canadian Residents. I am looking for the Canadian Resident 6-day Park Hopper tickets.

Any other options? Please help! 😃

We have a room only reservation and Canadian resident tickets and not a package. We purchased both through WDW and they are both linked in our MDE.

Hello

How do I make a package with these tickets?
When I put everything in the basket it makes them separate and not package?

thanks

Hello

How do I make a package with these tickets?
When I put everything in the basket it makes them separate and not package?

thanks
What type of package are you wanting to book?
If you're wanting to book a room only so that you get the discount, just go ahead, pick the resort & dates you want and you'll only need to pay a deposit that is equal to one night's stay (i think they pick the most $$ one for that) When you get the reservation number from that , go into your MDE account and add it to your plans.

Then buy the tickets separately -- however you decide to buy them, direct from Disney, your local CAA office or any of the recommended discount sales spots (Undercover tourist is used by a lot of people). Once you have the ticket numbers add those to your MDE account as well -- there's no need to "link" them to your room.

IF you want to add dining to your stay you can do that as well but that's only possible by calling in and turning your Room Only reservation into a "ticketless package" Super easy actually, and what we've done for our upcoming trip.

If you need more help, feel free to ask!

Hi

no I want do a room and ticket package together not separate

thanks

Why do you want/need to do that? The room and tickets are identical items whether you book separately or as a package. The only differences are the deposit and the cancellation policies.

IMO, as long as you are going on the vacation for sure and can pay the deposit, the only real advantage to doing a package is the coupon booklet, which Canadians sometimes get and sometimes don’t, and the plastic luggage tags that are supposed to come in the MagicBand box, which again, Canadians sometimes get and sometime don’t. Because we get these things at checkin and not mailed to us in advance, I’ve found they sometimes can’t be located by the front desk CMs (they often have the MBs, but not the box and the extra stuff that should have been in it).

Last edited:
This past March we stayed at Beach Club as part of a package that included the Canadian resident tickets. When I checked in at the front desk to pick up our magic bands, they asked to see our passports so they could activate our magic bands right then and there. Easy peasy. We were able to go right into the theme parks without needing to stop at a guest services window.

This past March we stayed at Beach Club as part of a package that included the Canadian resident tickets. When I checked in at the front desk to pick up our magic bands, they asked to see our passports so they could activate our magic bands right then and there. Easy peasy. We were able to go right into the theme parks without needing to stop at a guest services window.
Ohhh, that's great to know!!!!!!

I wanted to just pay the deposit that’s why
Deposit for a Package is $200 USD and you need to pay your reservation in full 30 days before check in. You will be charge a cancellation fee if you cancel after that mark as well.

Deposit for a Room only reservation is the cost of one night's stay and you pay the rest when you check in. You can also cancel up to 5 days before with no penalty.

In my mind it's much more cost effective to book room only --- you are still only paying a deposit and unless you're staying in a deluxe resort it's not a huge amount, but that's just me. enjoy your trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!