Canadian Resident Offer is available!

In case anyone will be using the personal shopper to get the Canadian Tickets before the end of the Canadian Promo. The rate appears to have gone up slightly. I just got a quote for the 2nd of 2 tickets (the first I got from the personal shopper in October, good September 6-15 for 6250 Airmiles). The one I just got now for the same dates is 6450. A slight increase for whatever reason.

Still happy to have gotten that done. Now on to saving for the flights lol

@Raimiette, which tickets did you buy with the Personal Shopper? The Canadian Resident tickets are for sale until February 7.

I purchased the Canadian Resident promo tickets with park hopper. I know the promo is on until the beginning of February but the purchased tickets can be used until the end of 2020 so I am using mine for a September trip.

I purchased the Canadian Resident promo tickets with park hopper. I know the promo is on until the beginning of February but the purchased tickets can be used until the end of 2020 so I am using mine for a September trip.

Oh you have hoppers.

I was going to say, the air miles ones are good to use until Dec 31, 2020.

Do you think they will extend the offer, or will they have similar offer next year| We are planning to take our extended family after new year (Arriving January 3,2021) for the marathon weekend. Just miss the end date by 3 days! 😑

So far end date for the offer (not the tickets) still shows as this Friday, Feb 7th. I’ve been putting this purchase off as we didn’t (and still don’t) know whether we’ll go in October this year or early November.

Can I just say I hate these date-specific tickets! The whole month of October is within a $20 bill between the different start dates yet I somehow need to know my exact dates even when flight schedules don’t get released until Sunday the 9th. Is anyone else in the same boat? The “flexible ticket option” eats up the Canadian discount so no real point there.

I remember reading something where if you get tickets for more expensive dates it’s easier to switch them for cheaper dates (just don’t expect money back). Would that still work with Canadian ones?

I think this offer came out in September 2019 (?) for all of 2020. I don't recall seeing another one though. So you might have to wait until the fall to get an offer for 2021. I would start following the Tickets forum and you should be able to see a pattern based on those threads.

On the AM site, these tickets I redeemed for expire Dec 31, 2020. But on MDE they say valid Oct 16, 2019 to Dec 31, 2030. Which is correct? And how do I confirm this with Disney. We are all booked for WDW for March break but unfortunately if things do not improve fast with this corona virus we will cancel our trip. Worse part is my oldest will start a summer job after school ends in June so we may not even get to go until Christmas break :sad1:

I asked the same question when I loaded mine. They are just vouchers right now and wil only become tickets once activated.
The 2030 is just a ‘date’ attached to them right now.

I also have 2 non-expiring days left on another ticket but on mde they have an expiry of 2030 as well.

Call and find out, but I think it is still Dec 2020 for the expiry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!