Canadian Resident Offer

Wikker24

Earning My Ears
Would anyone care to share where they’re purchasing tickets for the Disneyland Canadian residents offer. With the exchange rate, I was wondering if there are any authorized vendors beyond flight centre,Expedia, Travelocity, etc. selling passes in Canadian currency. I’ve only used Flight Centre in the past, but they are currently the most expensive vendor. It looks like 363$ is the best price for a 4 day park hopper I could find.

When I purchased Canada Resident tickets for Disneyland in January 2017, I just purchased them from Disney's sites directly. I had about $1,500 in U.S. Disney gift cards at the time so that's what worked for me.

I just bought Canadian Resident tickets for our March 2019 Disneyland trip through Expedia.ca. I paid in Canadian dollars to save the foreign exchange. Within minutes I had my vouchers to print off. I went through Ebates and saved and additional $23.xx on top of the 3.5% foreign exchange fee.

I just bought Canadian Resident tickets for our March 2019 Disneyland trip through Expedia.ca. I paid in Canadian dollars to save the foreign exchange. Within minutes I had my vouchers to print off. I went through Ebates and saved and additional $23.xx on top of the 3.5% foreign exchange fee.

Thank you so much for posting this-I just did the same!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter