canadian site for disney invitations?

Tetley

Earning My Ears
Hi, My boyfriend and I have recently gotten engaged and we are both disney fanatics. I was wondering if anyone knew of a Canadian web site where I could order mickey and minnie wedding invitations? Thanks for all of your help.

Tetley

Tetley,

I am too planning a Disney-themed wedding in Canada. However, among all the vendors whom I have talked to, Disney invitations are only available in US. Vendors cann't directly shipped Disney invitations from US to Canada due to copy right and other policies that Disney has.

Therefore, what I did was that I ordered my invitations from www.invitations4less.com. I also received 25% discount from this vendor. I asked this vendor to ship the invitations to my fiance who is now living in US. Then my fiance just simply FedEx the invitations to me. Mind you, I paid CDN$20 something for custom tax and US$40 for shipping because it was a big box of invitations and envelopes....... But it is all worthwhile when I see mickey and minnie on the front cover of my invitations.

This is what my invitation looks like:
W0740_036Flr.jpg

If you are interested, my agent was Nancy and her email address is nancyb@invitations4less.com. I am very satisfied with this vendor.

Good luck!

Jean

Thanks a lot for your help guys!! i love your invitations jean...they are so cute. The shipping to the US may work for me too as my boyfriends parents live in florida jan through april of every year....so I could get them shipped there...and they could just take them home with them...thanks for the great idea!!!! I have already been in contact with www.invitations4less.com and so far I am very impressed with them too. They are sending me some samples...i can't wait to see them.

again thanks for the help!!

Tetley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter