Canadian used will call pickup option for tickets, already have magic bands, do I need to pick up?

Lavitz

Mouseketeer
Planning a short trip since we're in Florida for a wedding. Since I'm in Canada I had to choose the will call delivery option. I see "4-Day Ticket with Admission to 1 Park Per Day" for every person on MDE. I used the same MDE account I used last year when staying on site, so we're bringing the same magic bands. Also I bought these tickets through Disney taking advantage of a Canadian resident discount.

If I understand correctly I can skip will call and just go to any park and use my magic bands to get in right? Or do I have to prove Canadian residency with my passport before the tickets are active?

Related question. Friends are coming with us from Canada, bought the same Canadian resident discounted tickets. No magic bands for them. They can skip Guest Relations at the parks by picking up their tickets at Disney Springs.

I'm out.

Last edited:
I think @Robo is wrong and the tickets do need to be activated at GS because they are special Canadian Resident tickets. The terms and conditions on the tickets do state that they are exchange certificates and residency must be proven to active the tickets.

We got the Canadian resident discount, and you do have to prove your Canadian residency on your first park day. Then they will put the tickets on your magic band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter