Canadians get rough deal

#1MMFan

Space Mountain Maniac
Hey, okay slightly misleading title, but I was wondering why you guys don't have a community board. I mean the UK folks (ugh, me included, - but not for too much longer hehe) have one. You have a right to have one as well. Okay I know it's more work for your dear moderators, but I'm just keeping everything fair.

Looking forward to coming over in February to visit my sis's new place of work. If any of you have any additional suggestions of things to do while in Van and Fraser Valley, please PM or email me. I would definitely appreciate it.... especially as there's no community board to post on!!! hahaha

John :bounce: :tongue:

Therefore do not need an extra forum!

"WE ARE FAMILY!"

:grouphug:

Scratch
pirate:

Well said, Janet. As long as I can find us, I'm not lost! :teeth:

Let's see, besides Disney, we talk about movies, stores, doughnuts (yum! :)), upcoming non-Disney vacations, chicken recipes, the mysterious "Not Me!" and "I don't know", ;) etc. Sounds like we already have a combo Trip Planning/ Community Board. :) :)

You got it, Janet!! ::yes:: :D :D

Yeah, but my point was that the UK folks have a trip planning board and a community board; separate.

Just a thought. Just wondered if it had occurred to you guys.

Anyway, my mistake.

:o

Hi #1mmfan
It's ok to ask the question!
The answer is very simple. We create new boards based on several factors. One of them is volume. The UK boards have a much higher volume than this board does.
I also don't recall anyone ever requesting one quite honestly. If there is an interest in one and the volume to support it we would certainly consider it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter