Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's 4 June *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Boma, party of 2, Sunday May 4, dinner. Please PM me if you're going to cancel. Thanks!

If anyone will be cancelling June 12th or June 17th for the Hoop De Doo Review for a party of 4 for the earlier show (5pm) please please please PM me.

Thanks,
Lesley

I have a few ADR's for trade, all for a party of 3:

Chef Mickey's - Dinner Tuesday 5/13 5:15
We are looking for an early breakfast any day 5/11-5/16

Crystal Palace - Breakfast Sunday 5/11 10:10

Corral Reef - Lunch Tuesday 5/13 1:10
Looking for dinner on the same day, if I can swap out CM's for breakfast

PM me if you are interested.

I have a 7pm Le Cellier ADR for 2 on may 22nd that I no longer require. If you would like it PM me for the ADR number.

Hope this helps someone!

May 1- 6:25pm-Boma for 4
May 2- 12:45pm- Sci Fi for 8
May 3- 7:30 am Ohana for 4

If you would like any of these please pm me and we will arrange to make the changes- Jen;)

Just CX for party of 5:

9/15: CRT, 7:15p
9/16: Chef Mickey's, 5:05p
9/17: Storybook Dining, 8:30a
9/18: Sci-Fi, 4:55p
9/19: 1900 Parc Faire, 8:05a

Hope this helps!:goodvibes

have:
Hollywood&Vine + Fantasmic for May 28th - 5:20 pm

want; anything else for that dinner time anywhere lol :)

I am looking for Chef Mickey's for the week of May 4th to May 10th. Or dinner for May 3rd (the night we arrive). We are a family of five.

If anyone has one they are giving up, we would be thrilled! Thanks!!

I have a Chef Mickey's ressie for May 6th at 8:45 pm for 8....might be too late and not sure if you can downsize...let me know if you want to try!

Just cancelled 2 breakfasts at 1900 Park Fare:

Apr 22 - 8:05am
Apr 24 - 8:15am

Both reservation were for a party of 4. Good luck!

Hi everyone,

I have Tony's Dinner for 4 people at 6:35pm on Thursday, May 8th.

PM me if anyone wants them and I can give you the ADR number or figure out how to switch them!

** updated b/c I just gave away my Le Cellier lunch! :)

I'm still hoping for a CRT breakfast on May 10, 16 OR 17 for 3 or 4 people.

I don't know why I didn't want this when I made my ADR's 180 days out. :lmao:

sorry if this is a little off topic, but is there a thread about Sept ADRS? I have a couple I wont be using and before i cancel them i would like to offer them to my fellow DISers. Thanks so Much!!!

had to cancel my adr's for this upcoming week
all reservations are for 2

4/20 lecellier 5:30
4/21 cp 8:05 am
4/21 kona 5:00
4/22 ohana 8:10 am
4/22 brown derby 5pm (not a fantasmic package)
4/24 ohana 5:00
4/26 san angel 5:00

Hi,
I am a first timer here so please be patient with this slow goer.
My daughters and I are trying to pull off a big surprise for their dad. We are trying to get reservations for the Hoop Dee doo for September 16th. Is anyone looking to cancel? There is a long drawn out explanation for the dire need for this resevation. If anyone has the time I can tell, but I don't know how long our post are supposed to be? Thanks for bearing with.

Hi,
I am a first timer here so please be patient with this slow goer.
My daughters and I are trying to pull off a big surprise for their dad. We are trying to get reservations for the Hoop Dee doo for September 16th. Is anyone looking to cancel? There is a long drawn out explanation for the dire need for this resevation. If anyone has the time I can tell, but I don't know how long our post are supposed to be? Thanks for bearing with.

Welcome to the boards! There's no limit to the length of the posts, that's for sure.

I don't know how much help you are going to get in this thread for a September ADR since it's for April, May, and June ADRs. Maybe do a search for a similar thread for September. Good luck in your quest! :goodvibes

Oh Thanks,
My husband has no idea the girls, their husbands and our 2 grandbaby girls are going. They are just going to show up on the morning we leave and surprise him. He has Lung disease and has had a bad winter and fall so we didn't reaklly want to put this trip off any longer. He thinks we are all going in five years when the grandbabies are 5. He will really be excited to find they will all be with us on this trip. He really wants to see the Hoop Dee Doo, but couldn't get a 5 or 7:30 reservation and the 9:30 would be to late for the wee ones.

Wanted:

Wednesday, June 18 Tusker House Character Breakfast for 4 or 6 people anytime

(I no longer need a Le Cellier ADR and have canceled the Il Mulino)

Please PM me with your ADR number to transfer the reservation.

Thanks,
Mare

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter