Cancellation policies if you book a package with Disney Land in Paris

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Can anyone explain to me the cancellation policies with packages at Disney Land? I looked at them, but I am still somewhat confused. Thanks.

I had to cancel a Disneyland Paris parks and hotel package a few years ago. I had paid in full and I think I just got 30% of the cost back. I know I lost money.

If you have to cancel for a legitimate reason, ie you cancel your entire vacation to Europe for a medical reason or the death of a family member for example, you can submit documentation to your travel insurance. If you just cancel because you change your mind about going you will lose money

I had to cancel a Disneyland Paris parks and hotel package a few years ago. I had paid in full and I think I just got 30% of the cost back. I know I lost money.

If you have to cancel for a legitimate reason, ie you cancel your entire vacation to Europe for a medical reason or the death of a family member for example, you can submit documentation to your travel insurance. If you just cancel because you change your mind about going you will lose money
I will be purchasing travel insurance of course. But wow, their policies are not as forgiving as the ones here in America.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!