Cancellation Policy for Luau

gregf71

Mouseketeer
Anyone know what the cancellation/refund policy is for the Aulani luau? We have to pay at the point of reservation, which is fine, but what if our plans change? I searched the website and for the life of me cannot find any information about this specific question.

Thanks!

Anyone know what the cancellation/refund policy is for the Aulani luau? We have to pay at the point of reservation, which is fine, but what if our plans change? I searched the website and for the life of me cannot find any information about this specific question.

Thanks!
48 hours. Here is a copy of my confirmation email for the April 24th show --

Aloha,

Thank you for reserving your activities and tours with Pleasant Activities.

Time: VIP Seating: 5:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Location: Halawai Lawn , 48 hours cancellation for this ticket.

If you are in need of additional assistance, please email
info@pleasantactivities.com or call 1-888-229-7770.

Thanks again for the reply. I have an email into Aulani now to confirm. Strange that this is not detailed on their site. I have found a few things lacking on it if I'm honest. Still...we cannot wait for our first visit to the resort in August!

We did actually cancel our luau booking while we were there because the weather forecast was not good and we received a full refund. We just went down to the booking desk that the company uses in the lobby. It was easy, no questions or hassle. As it turned out the weather really did get bad and it was cancelled anyway. The luau before the one we booked had bad weather too and had to end halfway through the show (we had a perfect view of it from our room) and we didn't want to spend that much and have that happen to us so we cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter