Cancellations for Savi’s, dessert party, etc

Darth Insidious

Mouseketeer
Hi. I’m planning a trip with my husband (DAS user, disabled combat vet who had it last trip so pretty sure he will again) and our 3 kids. The parks are rough for him. Sometimes he left early.

For ADRs, if some show up, I know we will not get charged. Does anyone know about Savi’s, droid depot, or dessert parties? Those are super expensive to waste if he can’t do it. But also hard to get last minute (except maybe droids) if he wants to and I didn’t schedule him. I don’t want him to be left out but he’d be pretty upset if we wasted $500 and he didn’t go. We won’t always know a day or 5 (dessert party) ahead to cancel.

Any experience with these? Thank you!

You won't get charged at Savi's but you will for the dessert party if someone does not show up. That is just the nature of the event. They would lose out so much money if they refunded those who didn't show up. After all, they still make all of the desserts.

Last edited:
You won't get charged at Savi's but you will for the dessert party if someone does not show up. That is just the nature of the event. They would loose out so much money if they refunded those who didn't show up. After all, they still make all of the desserts.
Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter