Cancelled BoG Breakfast..

chippydale33

DIS Veteran
You've done it, guys! Officially convinced me to cancel our BoG breakfast we had ressies for :laughing: Just too many bad reviews, and honestly we don't feel like wasting our money for the ambience of the Beast's castle. That being said, where should we go instead? Across our trip, we have reservations for The Grand Floridian Cafe and Ale & Compass both for breakfast (we're staying at YC). My fiance loves Benedicts and breakfast sandwiches, and I love me some french toast/pancakes! In general, breakfast is a highlight for us each day. We're also avid coffee lovers so would appreciate it if the coffee was better than average.

I feel I've heard mixed reviews about Kona, but am willing to consider it if you convince me enough! ;) Where else would you recommend?

Try Kona or even the Capt. Cooks QS at the Poly-Poly has a nice outside area for Capt Cooks it does make for a nice breakfast. Or go Room Service.

Kae

The Wave has a nice buffet. You can also get eggs cooked to order included with the buffet. And if you are not interested in the buffet, they have a good a la carte menu.

Love Kona Cafe and their Tonga Toast. I think the Plaza has breakfast options now, so may want to try there too?

Thanks all!! I've definitely eyed that Tonga Toast... Might try to do Captain Cooks? Seems like it would save some money and time sitting at a restaurant, and I get Tonga Toast. :rolleyes1

Thanks all!! I've definitely eyed that Tonga Toast... Might try to do Captain Cooks? Seems like it would save some money and time sitting at a restaurant, and I get Tonga Toast. :rolleyes1

It is different at captain cooks and not as good. Do Kona if you want the tonga toast.

Since you are in the Yacht Club area, are you interested in a character meal? The character breakfast at Trattoria al Forno on the Boardwalk a short walk from YC is really nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter