Cancelled Package, How Long Before Refund?

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
I cancelled our package we had paid off in order to get the discounted rate with the code, and I haven't been credited yet. I called, the CM told me that it should show up by the next billing cycle. This came from my bank account (check card) and I need the money to pay for the new reservation we booked. Has anyone had luck getting their refund quickly?

We paid by check and received a refund b/c we rebooked and our total price went down. We were told it would take up to 4 weeks to receive our refund check. We received it in 6 or 7 days (we were shocked). I would imagine you would see the money back in your checking account in about the same amount of time. Any time I've used my check card and received a credit, it always appears within a week so keep checking your account balance and deposits. Also. you can call CRO and find out when they actually credited your account. We we called, they were able to tell us when the check was mailed.

I rebooked from a package to room-only. I too was told 4 to 6 weeks to receive my refund. It came in less than two weeks. You'll have your refund in no time!

I used my American Express card when I book, I had to cancel and then reboot when more money was available, they credited my account very fast, within 1 billing period.:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter