cancelling adr's?

ThreeSmithGals

Earning My Ears
Okay so i have ressies for b'fast at CRT - prepaid and i know for sure we are going. . . but also have ressies for dinners at CM's and 1900 PF. If the rest of the crew (the other 10 folks making the trip with me) decide they don't want to do these, using good etiquette but not putting the cart before the horse- when do we need to cancel those ressies? I'm still hoping everyone is game and we get to keep both! :) whew, it's fun doing the planning for this crew, it really is!:rolleyes:

As soon as you know one way or another with that group. Just be sure you tell them when they decide not to that if you cancel, there's a chance you may not be able to get new reservations if they change their minds.

If worst comes to worst, you actually don't have to cancel them. It isn't the right thing to do or the right way to deal with it since it will prevent others from being able to make reservations, but as long as you didn't need a credit card to hold the reservation you could just not show.

With that being said, I think people who do that have no consideration for others. You should cancel the ADR as soon as you know that your party will not be attending, this way someone else can eat in your spot, even if you are letting them know an hour before the reservation.

Surely you'll know what the situation is early that day.....just stop at Guest Relations and cancel any unwanted ADRs then.

So if you cancel the prepaid CRT Breakfast do they refund your money? We have 5 people going but 1 is not a definate. So I want to book the breakfast but may have to cancel 1 persons. Just wanted to make sure I can get the money back for the 1.

So if you cancel the prepaid CRT Breakfast do they refund your money? We have 5 people going but 1 is not a definate. So I want to book the breakfast but may have to cancel 1 persons. Just wanted to make sure I can get the money back for the 1.

There's a 24-hour cancellation notice policy. As long as you cancel before then you'll be ok.

But, you might have to rebook the ADR for a party of 4 instead of 5.

I'd call and ask them how to handle that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter