Cancelling and rebooking Disney hotel

Mandarinma

Earning My Ears
Hi

Does anyone know how easy it is to cancel a Shanghai Disney hotel booking preferably without calling China (from the UK)?

There is a promotion for 25% off a two + night stay (non refundable offer), I’d save just over £100!

My first post here but have been reading other posts for a while. I am going to both Shanghai and Hong Kong Disneys in October and so excited.

Thank you in advance.

I did this once before our trip, but I had to call them. I tried using email, but they said I had to call the English speaking line and that was fine. Our home phone is only 2 cents per minute and the call was about 30 minutes. The Cast Member was able to cancel my existing reservation and then book the new one at the lower price and send me all the email notifications for each. Keep in mind that you have to wait for the refund, so there will be two charges on your credit card for about a week.

Thanks Nomarian. I’ll have to find a cheap way to call them, maybe a Skype call. I’m not sure how long the 25% off offer is on for but don’t want to rebook before cancelling existing booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter