Cancelling BOG Lunch?

Pecos Bills is probably entirely new to you by now if you haven't been there in years. I don't know the exact timing but I recall it having more burger type options at some point with maybe some Tex-Mex influence and now it's almost entirely fajitas / nachos / Tex-Mex-style salads, plus still having a Southwest Burger. It's moving with the times, in a good way; can't really get that kind of food in the other parks, except for the less-Tex, more-Mex stuff in Epcot.

Skipper Canteen seems pretty reasonable for a sit-down lunch too and it's not too hard to get a reservation. Some $18-$24 options which isn't bad when a QS lunch at BoG is $15-$16.
For some reason, I'm thinking I got BBQ at Pecos Bill's back in the day?

BOG is the only good quality counter service restaurant in MK, in my opinion. Pricey, but worth it for the food quality and atmosphere. It sounds like you are paying out of pocket, as opposed to the DDP. Why not just share a meal and a dessert? Or share an entree and a bowl of soup? The portions were pretty big last time we were there. The kids meals are good too and I think they let adults order them.

We are doing same due to the changes in the menu there. Just not liking the look of it anymore. We have decided to go with Pecos Bills. The menu looks really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter