Cancelling trip and refund questions

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
As our trip comes closer and closer, it has become evident that I may not be able to get my vacation time off as requested. As sad as it is to say, I may have to cancel our trip. The problem is, I've been paying this over the last several months from the same credit card and I pay it off right away. If I were to receive a refund the amount of the refund would be $2000 more than my credit limit. How would that work? Would Disney send me a check?

As our trip comes closer and closer, it has become evident that I may not be able to get my vacation time off as requested. As sad as it is to say, I may have to cancel our trip. The problem is, I've been paying this over the last several months from the same credit card and I pay it off right away. If I were to receive a refund the amount of the refund would be $2000 more than my credit limit. How would that work? Would Disney send me a check?

In our experience, WDW will refund it back to your CC. If you have a credit on your CC for more than 1 billing cycle, your CC company will cut you a check.

My CC company just had me running a credit balance. It would depend on your CC’s policies, but it wouldn’t be a check from Disney.

I would login to my account, and my balance would say -$900, or whatever.

Yep, this is a question for your credit card company rather than Disney. They will refund the form of payment. I'd ask your card what they'll do.

Oh, and I hope your time off comes through at the last minute

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter