Candle that smells like Soarin

Nohal

DIS Veteran
I saw someplace (not sure where) but there is a candle that Bath and Body sells that smells like Soarin. Since I don't know where I saw it and can't remember the scent, hoping my Dis friends would know.

I'm not sure I trust Magic Candle Company, the AKL scent is absolutely not AKL. I did find that Yankee Candle has various pine, sea, and orange scents that remind of me of the various elements of Soaring.

I've gotten candles from fandoms and fairytales, I haven't gotten the soarin one, but the space ship earth one smells just like rome is burning

The "Bergamot and Suede" candle from Bath and Body works smells just like Soarin to me.

We have the Soarin oil from Magic Candle. I believe there is more than one Soarin scent and we have the Orange Grove one. We love it.

According to THIS site and a couple of other sources Paris Daydream smells like a few of the old scents. Turquoise Waters apparently smells like Fiji for the new scents.

I know it was a limited edition a few years ago but I feel like it was brought back as a regular line item... I could be wrong I haven't fed my B&BW habit in a LONG while.

Last edited:

I opened up my Soarin' Over India air freshener a week after riding Soarin' and it smelled exactly like roses, just like in that part of the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!