Candlelight Dining Package Watch and Wait Thread

What’s the cancellation policy for the dining package? Is it the same as any other dining reservation?

Planning on this for my December trip! It will be our first time at Disney world! Excited!

You are going to have so much fun! You knwo yu cannot do everything in one trip, however adding the CP is one thing I would suggest. It is a commitment of time, but the music is so beautiful. The holiday season is WDW is stunning, so plan on taking a little tiem to enjoy the decorations and the shows. The ending of Illuminations during the Holiday always makes me cry.

Last year we actually sat through it twice! Once in the front with our dining plan and then the next show, further back. It gave for a different perspective. I just adore this presentation and pray they continue it for years to come!!:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter