Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

Couldn't find a reservation for Garden Grill for a party of 2 with a 5pm CP show. Found one for a party of 3 that works perfectly tho. Will it be a problem if I only show up with 2 people? Will they charge me a no show for the 3rd? Will they even let me in at all without a full party?

Our flight arrives at 1:45pm, if no delays, do you think we can meet a 4:30pm CP dinner res? Can't find a later time right now for the restaurant we want.

If you don't make it, your credit card will get charged the full price of the package per person.

Couldn't find a reservation for Garden Grill for a party of 2 with a 5pm CP show. Found one for a party of 3 that works perfectly tho. Will it be a problem if I only show up with 2 people? Will they charge me a no show for the 3rd? Will they even let me in at all without a full party?

Generally, no, as long as PP show up, not sure about CP. However, call & modify reservation for 2. I done this a few times and vice versa (reserve for 2 & call to add 1).

Okay - so I have read through the last few pages (and big congrats to all you sleep-deprived but happy campers!!), and I just went on the website to see if I could figure out how to choose a reservation. All a dry run for me picking a package for Dec 2018. I was able to click on the Candlelight Dining pkg but when it came up, I couldn't pick any dates. Are they sold out already??? Or are they doling out the dates little by little?? I am just trying to figure it out!! LOL!

Okay - so I have read through the last few pages (and big congrats to all you sleep-deprived but happy campers!!), and I just went on the website to see if I could figure out how to choose a reservation. All a dry run for me picking a package for Dec 2018. I was able to click on the Candlelight Dining pkg but when it came up, I couldn't pick any dates. Are they sold out already??? Or are they doling out the dates little by little?? I am just trying to figure it out!! LOL!
You have to pick a restaurant first then the dates will show up.

Anyone know when they released the full list of narrators last year? I am dying to know who will narrate on December 10th!

Anyone know when they released the full list of narrators last year? I am dying to know who will narrate on December 10th!

I feel like each year it takes them longer and longer to give us the full list. There have been some awesome narrators over the years that I wish they would bring back, and some terrible ones I can only pray they don't!

Yay just logged in and got a 12:15 Akershus so I cancelled my 11:55 regular ressie! Even better it's a 5pm show!! Now no need to rewrite the entire trip plan :)

I will be dropping an 11:35 GG for Nov 25th for party of 5 and a Nov 30th at San Angel Inn for 5 (I think at 3:20??) I will be cancelling both in 30 mins if anyone is interested!

Has anyone been able to book a Bon Voyage breakfast Cp package?

I have been looking daily, multiple times a day for that one bc I had been unable to get a regular reservation for BV. And not once have I seen any day or time. I was looking 11/25-12/2. Thankfully today someone coordinate with me and I got a regular BV reservation. So I can quit stalking the regular ones and the CP ones.

Good luck to you though!! Maybe call and see what they say about if they've been released yet, etc.

Releases for CP though seem to have been opening at 4 and 5 am (5 and 6 EST).

I have been looking daily, multiple times a day for that one bc I had been unable to get a regular reservation for BV. And not once have I seen any day or time. I was looking 11/25-12/2. Thankfully today someone coordinate with me and I got a regular BV reservation. So I can quit stalking the regular ones and the CP ones.

Good luck to you though!! Maybe call and see what they say about if they've been released yet, etc.

Releases for CP though seem to have been opening at 4 and 5 am (5 and 6 EST).

Thank you! I'm looking for 12/5-12/7 for either regular or cp reservation. It wasn't available on our 180 days and I haven't seen one pop up at all. I'm hoping they are still holding onto them, but it seems like all the others have been released so I'm not so sure.

so bummed can't get a resveration at via napoli for the package at all over 7 days ! so mad since via is such a great value for the price of the package

I'm so tired of refreshing the same page waiting for BV breakfast! Just release it Disney!!! What are you doing?? I

I got it! I got a plan ole Garden Grill ADR on the 15th for breakfast (2 people) no CP package. I was sitting around yesterday afternoon and thought, let me just see. I was shocked when it came up for 8:50. Not as early as I wanted...but beggers can't be choosers. I'm so excited. Keep trying....that's all I can say.

I just got a CP Bon Voyage for Nov 29! Hopefully all dates are up for it :)

I just got a CP Bon Voyage for Nov 29! Hopefully all dates are up for it :)
Really? I can still find nothing for bon voyage, and even at my 180+6 days, i could only find one for our departure day, which we may not keep, depending on our flight time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter