Candlelight Processional ECV viewing

Enorto1

Mouseketeer
My mom and I will be at Epcot on Dec 10 to see candlelight processional.We've never been and I was wandering what to expect as for as ECV viewing. Will we need a cp dinning package to get a good seat? I'm thinking it might not be to busy with Robby Benson as the narrator but I'm not sure.

there are a few HC places about 10 rows back ( from what I can remember when I went with a friend in a WC, it maybe more like 5 rows) but you could see very well ( I was sitting behind them and there was an open walk way between me and them maybe 10to 15 feet wide) then there were more HC places farther back we had the dinning package and still got there about an hour bf the show ( we sate as close as we could) and this was not a big person night

not sure if you will need a DP or not I think this will depend on how bad you want to be in the front ( as I think only DP can sit up front) and if you can transfer ( or who ever has the mobility problem and have the other person move the ECV might give you more option on where you sit)

1) There is a main cross-aisle with ECV/wheelchair parking spaces and an adjacent bench for up to two guests with you.
2) However, space is limited so get in as early as possible - there are lots of folks vying for those spots.

Without a package you will probably have a long wait if your mom wants to stay on the scooter. You get in the regular line without a package. If she wants to stay on the scooter you are competing with all the handicap, packaged dinner show guests and they get first seating. I've never seen that line being short.

If you can park the scooter and wait in the regular line you will have a better chance, but it still will be a wait. You really get non prime seating in the regular line. Your view may even be partially obstructed.

I strongly suggest the meal package. Germany's Biergarten for lunchtimes is among the most reasonable. This will get you into the 5:45 pm show.

We will be there 12/11 and my mom will have a scooter. There are 5 people in our party. If she did not need to take the scooter into the seating area where would we park it? She can walk just not all day long at the parks. We have the 5pm show and have the CP dining package.

We will be there 12/11 and my mom will have a scooter. There are 5 people in our party. If she did not need to take the scooter into the seating area where would we park it? She can walk just not all day long at the parks. We have the 5pm show and have the CP dining package.

This can change every year, but here is how it has worked. For CP package guests there is a special line. Infact, there is a special line for wheelchairs and scooters. They get in first. If you park the scooter outside the theater you will have to get in the regular line for CP package guests. You can enter the theater on the scooter and park it on the side of the seats as you enter. You can stay on the scooter, if there are spots left. There should be someone there who can guide you where to park.

You need to get to the show at least 60 minutes early even with the packaged deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter