Candlelight Processional question

soarinfan

Mouseketeer
I've booked the processional, and it cost $95 for Marrakesh, which was the only restaurant available. I'm not sure if I should keep this reservation. When we eat at Marrakesh, my husband and I split one main course and one dessert and we leave stuffed. The Candlelight deal includes an appetizer, entree and dessert for each of us, and I don't think we can eat that much. $95 is a lot to spend for a dinner. Plus I need to stay away from gluten, which might be challenging there.

How hard will it be to get in to see a Candlelight Processional without reservations? I have a scooter/ECV, so we often catch a concert even after it's started by sitting in the back in the wheelchair area. Will it be difficult for this? I've never seen this show before.

There really are no bad seats in the American Gardens Theater. However, wheelchair/ECV seating is very limited. They do ask that people in wheelchairs or ECVs, if possible, to park them along the outside aisles and take regular seating. Basically if they let you in to a show you will be able to be seated.

As there is not priority entrance for ECV's and w/c's ( and trust me, there will be a literal sea of ECV's in line) it is doubtful that you will be inside the theater unless you wish to line up over an hour ahead of time-possibly more. That said, you can sit in your ECV behind the theater ropes and see just fine or listen to the concert from outside the theater. It really is a matter of paying to be guaranteed seating and not have to wait forever. I've known friends who waited over 3 hours on a popular day just to be gtd a standby seat.---Kathy

This is making me nervous....

So, if we have a CP Lunch Package...will we be able to get W/C seating?
She is in a power chair...but she can't see well...she is going to need to be close to see...or we might as well cancel??

This is making me nervous....

So, if we have a CP Lunch Package...will we be able to get W/C seating?
She is in a power chair...but she can't see well...she is going to need to be close to see...or we might as well cancel??

With the package you should be just fine. This is the value of purchasing the package- to guarantee your seating and to prevent you from having to waste hours by queueing up ahead of time. I would also suggest going to GS to get a GAC that mentions visual issues and present that to the host/hostess. Perhaps they can assist then with assuring you a spot close to the stage. There is a row of w/c seating close in the front with companion benches next to them. Friends who needed to be seated in front of the sign language interpreter were able to secure seating there by showing the GAC but they still had to wait in line. I'm relieved that you have the CP package. Your time and energy are worth far more than the extra cost for seating plus the meal.---Kathy

With the package you should be just fine. This is the value of purchasing the package- to guarantee your seating and to prevent you from having to waste hours by queueing up ahead of time. I would also suggest going to GS to get a GAC that mentions visual issues and present that to the host/hostess. Perhaps they can assist then with assuring you a spot close to the stage. There is a row of w/c seating close in the front with companion benches next to them. Friends who needed to be seated in front of the sign language interpreter were able to secure seating there by showing the GAC but they still had to wait in line. I'm relieved that you have the CP package. Your time and energy are worth far more than the extra cost for seating plus the meal.---Kathy

Gosh! I had not even thought of getting the vision issues on her GAC! Thank you so much! You have made my day! And Rachel will also be grateful!

Honestly, no expense has been spared for this trip...anything to make this one as easy on her family as possible.

Thank you so much for your help!!!

Gosh! I had not even thought of getting the vision issues on her GAC! Thank you so much! You have made my day! And Rachel will also be grateful!

Honestly, no expense has been spared for this trip...anything to make this one as easy on her family as possible.

Thank you so much for your help!!!

Is Rachel on a Wish trip? We will be at AKL also checking in on Dec 11-18th- hope I see you and Rachel. You can't miss me and Skye. We'll be in concierge on the 6th floor( used our DVC points )--Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter