• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Candlelight Processional with a Wheelchair

Hollymom1229

Art's Girl
For the first time ever we will be going to the CP with a wheelchair. We were wondering if there is a separate entrance for the CP with a wheelchair or do we just wait in the standard line and will be directed appropriately when we get to the front. We have the CP dining package.

In my previous experience with the CP dining package, they had us wait in the line for package folks with our showtime stickers clearly visible, and then as we reached the seating area we were directed by the ushers to split off from the line and then sit in the area appropriate for wheelchairs. They did ask if I could transfer to decide appropriately where to seat us. I was allowed one companion and we met the rest of our party after the show.

Thanks, my DH will be able to transfer as he will have the wheelchair because he just can't walk that far as he's still recovering from a serious illness. Also there are only 3 of us, and I know we wouldn't want to be split up and make one of us watch it alone.

. . . a separate entrance for the CP with a wheelchair or do we just wait in the standard line and will be directed appropriately when we get to the front . . .

As mentioned above, you wait in line with others, then get redirected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter