Candlelight Processional with Chris Pratt - photos and audio Saturday 5:30 showing

I made this graphic a few years ago and it still holds true.
The Paid Seats are for Club 33 members, obvious by their Club 33 earmuffs (must have been a gift this year), and other Disney high-ups.
The Fuchsia Bench seats are taken as soon as the park opens. The past few years, I prefer the general seating (standing) area on the right.
Candlelight2014-seats-100.jpg
Just to clarify, the blue area is for various guests of Disney, which includes Club members, but a large portion of it is also Disney executives. For example, the center section this year was for Disney Imagineers. Interesting to me was Matt Ouimet was a guest of Disney also! (He was seated in the center section also.) The club section was pretty much the left 1/3 of the blue.

So, that would (probably) make it 11-30-19 and 12-1-19? I am always a little confused with such expressions...
In 2013, when the 1st fell on a Sunday, they did it the 7th and 8th. My understanding, it is the first FULL weekend in Dec.

In 2013, when the 1st fell on a Sunday, they did it the 7th and 8th. My understanding, it is the first FULL weekend in Dec.

Trying to set up our first xmas time trip to DL, hoping the timing holds pat again this year.

OP thank you for the great review.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter