Candlelight Processional

lauriko

Mouseketeer
My parents and I are going to see the CP this year and my mother is hard of hearing. Do they have an interpreter at all of the shows? Do we have to sit in a special section? We will be doing the dining package and attending an 8:15 showing.

Thanks in advance!!

There is a live interpreter at all shows.

I would sit towards the right as you face the stage. The interpreter signs near the Christmas tree that is located on the stage.

I would line up early for the show; so, you could be closer to the front. You can see the interpreter pretty good even if you are towards the back, but if you want to make sure you can make out all the signing you would be better off in the front. Far left as you face the stage and in the back would be be the worse area in my opinion.

Tell them you need interpretation and they will put you in the section on the right side to the middle of the front section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter