Candy Apples dairy free?

BebopBaloo

Rebellions are built on hope
Anyone know if any of the candy apples available are dairy free? I realize that the options for those probably change seasonally, but was curious if anyone had encountered a dairy free one.

Thanks!:cutie:

Anyone know if any of the candy apples available are dairy free? I realize that the options for those probably change seasonally, but was curious if anyone had encountered a dairy free one.

Thanks!:cutie:

At Goofy's Kitchen at DTD I asked for dairy free and was told NOTHING was considered "safe" in that store. Since they sell candy apples, I would say no. But a better person to ask would be Brenda at Special Diets.

hmm...I'm just intolerant..so I wonder if there are more "safe" things than are actually considered...guess I'll just have to ask!

My older son is intolerant as well and we did not have to hard of time finding goodies for him, I think it was at DTD that we found the apples that are covered in the red candy and he ate that whle the other kids had the caramel ones. He did not have any trouble with it, but I us the motto of "when in doubt, check it out" Maybe they might be able to answer questions, but don't get to upset if they really don't know.

Hi

I was also told at Goofys that there was nothing "Safe" for my dd's dairy allergy also:confused::confused:

If you want to contact someone about dietary concerns at WDW, there is contact information in post #3 of the disABILITIES FAQs thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter