Candy Apples

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
I think I read a few years ago you can get Candy Apples cut when you buy them.
Anyone know if this is still the case?

I think I read a few years ago you can get Candy Apples cut when you buy them.
Anyone know if this is still the case?
I've done this for caramel apples at the candy shop on Main street and at the Big Top across from Dumbo. I can't eat them unless they are cut so I love that they do this!!

I've done this for caramel apples at the candy shop on Main street and at the Big Top across from Dumbo. I can't eat them unless they are cut so I love that they do this!!
Fantastic, thanyou. There are 4 of us but 3 will be sharing one so we were hoping they could be cut :)

W've had them cut at Disney Springs. We've also had cupcakes cut into fourths, so it was easier to share. Also, don't hesitate to ask for an extra cup and spoon to share ice cream between two. Stretches those snack credits, and there seems to be plenty to share. (We get to try lots of different snacks, and no one complains - Kids have "their" own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!