Candy at MNSSHP

DCDisney

On my way...
Does anyone know what types of candy they serve at the Halloween party so I can be ready with substitute candy if need be? 1 with nut allergies and the other with braces so nothing gummy or caramel.

Thanks!

Last year it was your standard Halloween candy like at home. Small candy bars, suckers, tootsie rolls...

In MK, there's that city hall (?? name) right in the beginning on the left side. It's like information I think. They give out nut free candy. It's just a little bag of some stuff but there was chocolate in there.

This thread has talked about the candy..http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=33593085#post33593085, but I am not sure which page it is.

Basically, they are seeing some, but not tons of chocolate, some with nuts I think (snickers & mounds I think were in a picture) and lots of the chewy cheap candy like toostie rolls, gummy stuff, smarties, now & laters, etc.

So yes, with braces and allergies, you might want to plan around that.

That might not be the right thread with pics. This came from a DISmember on the MNSSHP thread:I got mostly Mary Janes, Now & Later, lots and lots and lots of Smarties, generate lollipops, Bit o'Honey, some Starburst, a few Bottle Caps, Nerds, Laffy Taffy and Tootsie Pops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter