Candy Cane Inn?

ccollmoe

Earning My Ears
Sounds like this one is a favorite. How did you make reservations? Do they have a web site or 800#? There's 5 of us so I'd have to make sure they could fit a rollaway. Thanks.

800-345-7057

This is our favorite hotel, and we will be there this weekend. Can't wait.

We booked them for the first time for our trip in August. I couldn't find a discount but they are very reasonably priced IMO particularly since they have such a good location and apparently a very good breakfast. If you have a car, parking is included too!

I personally think they are the most convienient non Disney property. They have the most reliable bus service (if you need it) and if you walk, there are no major intersections to cross to get there.

The manager there is awesome. He is actually a working manager so if you have a special problem or need, it gets taken care of quickly.

It is great to hear such good things about this hotel! We check in Sunday night for 5 nights! It is our first trip to Disneyland, needless to say we are very excited!

I love the Candy Cane and everyone we have recommended it to loved it as well. Doesn't mean everyone who stayes there will like it as much though. I have neer seen a discount for the Candy Cane Inn.

Thanks for all the replys!!! We're not too fussy - we like super clean, good rates, and proximity to the parks. Txtink - enjoy your stay!!!

TXTink have fun! I hope that you'll post a review when you get back. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!