cane sugar + milk allergy

alohacousin

Disability is a matter of perception. If you can d
Does anyone know where i can find recipies for foods without sugar and milk. I am having a terrible time with this one. I have some diabetic cookbooks but tis the additional milk thats making it harder. I have lactose free/non dairy for drinks but doesn't do well making pudding. Any suggestions?
:(

First lactose free doesn't mean sugar free. It means milk sugar free. There are other sugars such as fructose and glucose. Have you tried soy milk or rice dream to make your puddings.

Besides Lisa's suggestions, you might try some vegetarian cookbooks. Some vegetarians avoid milk and may use other sweeteners besides cane sugar.
What type of pudding are you looking to make?

Try this website gfcfdiet.com
It has alot of information referring to casin free which is totally milk free. There should be some recipes somewhere on the site. Just dig around the site. Hope it helps:D

Thank You so much for the suggestions!!! I had bought no sugar jello pudding which says add milk. I added what we had (lactose free non dairy milk beverage. The pudding came out soupy no consistancy (duh on my part:rolleyes: )
I have bought sugar substitute. So far the recipies I have tried are so bland that neither one of us liked.
You guys are so great when we have a question:cool:

Be really careful with the sugar free stuff. It has aspartame(nutrasweet) in it and can be as bad as the sugar. Check out the health food store for puddings that are vegan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter