canoe ride in Waikiki

Pulling my own thread back up as we are heading back to Aulani and definitely want to take a day trip to Waikiki and do another outrigger canoe ride. Since it has been a few years, does anyone have any new recommendations?

(if by chance you need to see what an outrigger canoe ride is like, it starts at 2 minutes 18 seconds in the video in my signature)
Hope you bring back another awesome video :). I remember how much I enjoyed the last one!

Hope you bring back another awesome video :). I remember how much I enjoyed the last one!
I hope my daughter will make another one. She had to get a new computer and it doesn't have the same program. We have so many things on the go pro that I want her to do but she is 16 now and soooo busy. Maybe this summer.

A have another question. We have friends going with us and between us we are a party of 7. Nobody takes reservations for a group that size. Only for 6 people. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I hope my daughter will make another one. She had to get a new computer and it doesn't have the same program. We have so many things on the go pro that I want her to do but she is 16 now and soooo busy. Maybe this summer.
The free GoPro software is super powerful and easy to use! I used it to get all my snorkeling screen grabs and I was surprised how easy it was. Maybe if you can’t get her to do one, you can take a shot! Or tell her she has a fan base here and she can’t disappoint us!! LOL

A have another question. We have friends going with us and between us we are a party of 7. Nobody takes reservations for a group that size. Only for 6 people. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I can't recommend a company as we haven't been to Oahu yet, but when I was doing some research online for our upcoming trip, I found Big Wave Dave who says their canoe seats nine, plus the captain and second captain. Hope that helps.

I can't recommend a company as we haven't been to Oahu yet, but when I was doing some research online for our upcoming trip, I found Big Wave Dave who says their canoe seats nine, plus the captain and second captain. Hope that helps.
Thankyou! Will look into this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!