Can't book Castle Club yet for my dates

berkeleykel06

Earning My Ears
I'm heading to DLP in late March. I already booked a standard room at DLH and called recently to upgrade to CC, but was told I can't do so until late October. I had previously called about upgrading and spoke to a different person who didn't indicate I'd have to wait to make the change to CC. I realise October is still well in advance of March so I shouldn't have any trouble with CC being fully booked, but I was thinking about booking a park view room and am a bit worried since those seem to fill up fast.

Does this sound right? No Castle Club rooms are being booked yet for late March and beyond?

I think in October new catalog and new prices will be released as they also cannot give any prices for room only with AP for dates after March and asked to call back in October/November...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts