Can't book dining this morning?

juliekzp

DIS Veteran
Anyone else having trouble booking dining this morning, 180 days out? I get to the final screen, submit, then "There was an error booking this reservation. Please try again or call 407-WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 for assistance."

I had the same thing happen. It told me there was an error processing. So I tried it a second time and same thing happened. Now I have 2 reservations for the exact same place and time and it won't let me cancel one of them I have to phone. No email confirmations either. I think I'll wait and see what happens, maybe it will fix itself, if not I'll call later.

I had the same thing happen. It told me there was an error processing. So I tried it a second time and same thing happened. Now I have 2 reservations for the exact same place and time and it won't let me cancel one of them I have to phone. No email confirmations either. I think I'll wait and see what happens, maybe it will fix itself, if not I'll call later.

Same. I had 2 res at 2 different places at the same time and it wouldn’t let me cancel. I ended up calling to cancel (because I also got the message that you have to call) and they said it’s canceled on their end.

Add me to the group having trouble this morning. I really hope when the dust settles that those reservations don’t mysteriously vanish! I will NOT be happy. I got up at 3:50 am this morning and we are a party of 11...and I snagged BOG!

I had some of the same issues. I would make a reservation and there would be an error (on my laptop), but when I refreshed my plans on the app on my phone, the reservation was there with a confirmation number. I made all my reservations and this happened every.single.time. I also received no confirmation emails from those reservations. I've been able to go through and write down my confirmation numbers, so I at least have that recorded. Sigh.

Thankfully, I don't see any duplicate reservations, even though the first time I encountered the error I tried 2-3 more times before checking the app and seeing the reservation there.

I had the same thing happen this morning. I called when I hadn't received any emails, and was told that even though MDE showed the reservations, they had been "cancelled". They were able to re-book everything for me over the phone, but if you didn't see a confirmation screen and receive a confirmation email, I would recommend calling to check that your reservations actually exist.

This is a recurring issue. I've had this problem for years. Its crazy that its still a problem, after all this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter