Can't find any reservations for CRT Nov 11 - why?

CoCoMo

Mouseketeer
I have been searching for a reservation at CRT for Nov. 11th since my booking window opened. I wasn't too surprised I didn't find one immediately but I have found NOTHING! I have two reservation finders searching and I keep looking and not one opening at any time for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Does anyone have any insight on this?

It's very popular, plus you have to pay in advance, so people are not likely to make multiple reservations then cancel when they solidify their plans.

All that said, I once found a reservation for 4 about a month before our trip. I was actually looking for Crystal Palace, but snagged CRT instead. Don't lose hope. You might get lucky.

Its a popular restaurant and WDW is just crowded in general due to the holiday, F&W wrapping up, and MVMCP happening several nights per week.

We usually book within the six month window and our luck has been pretty inconsistent with CRT. I'd say more often than not we get it eventually, but sometimes we don't. But trying to search for just one day is not likely to be successful. We search every day of our trip and if a rezzie comes up on any day, we snag it and rearrange our plans (and FPs, if within 60 days) to accommodate being in MK that day. The reasons are: (1) it is a small restaurant by disney standards, (2) it takes a long time to meet the princesses and have a three course meal, so the tables are not turned over as quickly as in, say, a buffet or ordinary table service, meaning fewer overall seatings per day; (3) it's in the castle--that is some serious bucket list stuff for a lot of people so draws kids and adults alike; and (4) you have to prepay, so people are pretty committed once they book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!