Cant find place to add signature

Marcellus Picard

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to add a ticker and was following instructions in another post about placing them in my signature but I can not find where to edit my signature. Is it similar to the Avatar rules? Any help is appreciated.

I'm trying to add a ticker and was following instructions in another post about placing them in my signature but I can not find where to edit my signature. Is it similar to the Avatar rules? Any help is appreciated.
In the upper right you'll see your name. When you hover over it you're given different options to edit, including signature.

I'm including the direct link here for your convenience: https://www.disboards.com/account/signature

Thank you for your response but the option is not there when I hover or when I click you link. When I click the link it gives me an web page with an error message.

Also it seems I can not reply to post until a countdown is completed, Is that normal?

I see the ticker in your signature. You did reply to the post, and created a thread, so I'm not sure what you are trying to do. Try clicking on your name. It should look something like this in the upper right:

upload_2019-3-21_16-54-53.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter