Can't find Squeeze Breeze

cuinwdw

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone-

I know Squeeze Breeze has a web page, but I was hoping to save some money and buy it in the store. Of course last month and the month before I saw them all over and decided to wait until it was closer to Sept( i leave sept 20). Well I went to a few stores on Long Island and they were all out of Squeeze Breeze.

Does anyone know of a store on LI or in NYC that is still selling them or of a web page that has them pretty cheap(the Squeeze Breeze page said $10 and i know the stores had them for around $6)????

Thanks
Jennifer

PS- I must be going crazy...i did originally say Misty Mate(didn't find that either)--but i meant Squeeze Breeze.

I bought ours off of EBAY and was happy to get it brand new sealed in plastic container never been used for 8.00 shipping included....
Just saw one at our local Wal-Mart (Little Rock, Arkansas) back in the hardware dept (I would have thought sporting goods for sure but go figure)

Anyway,
Good Luck finding one! We are attaching ours to our stroller to play with in between rides/shows.
X:D

I was going to suggest WalMart as well. I saw them there *after* we bought ours (called a "Mister Fan" rather than a Squeeze Breeze) at Bed, Bath & Beyond. The one I bought is lime green, has a nice big hole to put ice cubes in, and has a strap. It was 7.99 at BB&B. The ones at WalMart were a couple bucks cheaper. I do know that BB&B has a web site, so maybe that could be worth a try if you don't have one nearby?

I saw many at Bed, Bath, & Beyond today.(Huntington)

QVC has the product called "Misty Mate". I would check their website at www. QVC. com, or you can call 1-800-345-1515. I just ordered 2 for $17.00, and the item # is M6714.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Huntington is very close to me. I will have to try and take a ride out there after work.

Thanks Again, I appreciate it.

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter