Can't get a late dinner ADR at Brown Derby!

LIBLULA

Mouseketeer
I can't get a late dinner ADR (8pm) for the Brown Derby.:headache: The latest I could get is 5:40pm for a party of 7. We are going in mid-September. Last year, we ate there twice--once, just walked in. Do you think they will open up more tables later? I had no problem booking times for LeCellier, California Grill!!!:confused:

Hollywood Studios closes at either 7 or 8 for all of mid-September, and I am pretty sure BD doesn't stay open on Extra Magic nights, so you will probably not be able to get an 8 PM reservation for BD at all in September. If you're going on a day when HS closes at 7, what you have is likely to be the latest reservation you can get.

Often we see Brown Derby and Mama Melrose closing at 6pm in Sept., we can never seem to get a late ADR, even when HS is open late. Last year we got a 5:45 at Mama Melrose, and the restaurant was getting ready to close up as we finished dinner, maybe just 5 or 6 other parties lingering over their meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter