Can't get through on phone to book....?

Nicnicnic.nic

Mouseketeer
Trying to call to book but just getting dial tone. Normal when high call volume since it's opening day?

still getting a busy signal when I call the main line — not even getting through to be put on hold. So much for my silver level benefits 🙃
Trying other numbers now

About 2 hours 20 minutes on hold. The CM said she's been with DCL for 7 years and this was the busiest silver booking day she remembers. Perhaps because the website is not working well?

I wanted to check prices on the website - can't book at all on there. Not at all sure why since we have sailed with DCL 4 times, and have two more sailings booked already. We are firmly in the Silver Castaway group - no access. *shrug* This is why I will continue to use a Travel Agent to deal with all this mess for me.

I wanted to check prices on the website - can't book at all on there. Not at all sure why since we have sailed with DCL 4 times, and have two more sailings booked already. We are firmly in the Silver Castaway group - no access. *shrug* This is why I will continue to use a Travel Agent to deal with all this mess for me.
There's a weird thing on the website where you have to sometimes login twice for it to 'stick.' I usually login, then try to go either to the Castaway Club status or to view my existing reservations, and that prompts it to make me log in again.

Same problem here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter