Can't log onto DVC member site!!

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
I am still having trouble logging on to the DVC website for members only. I am typing in the correct log on name and password but can't seem to get any where. Anyone know what's up?

Well, for the last two weeks I've been able to get in if I try 3 or 4 times and then re-log in just about every time I go to a link. I just tried it now and after 6 I get nowhere. Something is definetly wrong with the site lately.

Pam,
I have yet to have a problem getting to the site. Don't really think it is Disney's problem.
For the record, I am using IE 6.0.2600, also using all caps for the member name and password. also connected to a cable modem, adelphia communications.
Just a thought, do you use AOL to get to the net?

I've had the same problem, but only a couple of times in the last month and I usually get in on the second try so no biggie. I do not use AOL (for many reasons), so that is probably not the problem here. seems to be a true web issue for Disney....

I'm having the same problem. Sometimes it will let me log on but then the log on screen pops up every time that I click a link. Other times it just keeps coming back to the log on screen over and over again. I never had a problem with it until recently.

I do have AOL and I've used both the Explorer and the AOL browser to try and get in. My experience is pretty much the same as Eva's. Never had a problem before --- lots of problems the past two weeks.

Thanks for the info. I have never had a problem until now. I don't feel bad now knowing it isn't just me!!! Anyways, I get most of my answers on this board..........

I can't access the site this morning either. I've tried both Netscape and Internet Exploder. I managed to get in once, but as soon as I selected the Vacation Planner page, I got booted back out to the login screen.

I have only had problems using Netscape. Have gotten in every time, first try using IE (not my preferred browser, though). Just had a problem using Netscape, went into IE and got in with no trouble.

Just tried it again -- 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday. No problem. Let's hope it stays this way!

I'm guessing that when they are working on the site it somehow makes it harder for some of us to access.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter