Can't seem to link all family members in the My Disney Experience app...

Realfoodie

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

My husband installed the MDE app and created the information for everyone in our party. He has the setting turned on to Share the Friends & Family list. However, on my app, and on the MDE website, I can only see him. I can't see either of our kids or the other two people in our party. This means I can't do anything with the Fast Passes or other reservations except for just the two of us. Is there something we're missing so that we can both see our whole party and help manage everything?

Thanks.

I decided to see if I could add the rest of our party so I tapped Add a Guest and then found that the rest of the group was in there and I just had to check the boxes to get them all to show up.

However, they show up as people I don't have plans with. They aren't in the My Planning Party section and if I go to My Plans area, I don't see them in that section.

Thanks.

When you go to add FP, do they not show up as people to add FP for? If you haven’t planned anything with them yet, they won’t show up in My Plans.

I just had this issue last night. So frustrating. Ended up with just my husband not showing up on my app. Had to resend him the invite to be added, he had to make the account, then he showed up.

I would call Disney IT @ 4017-939-4357. I've found them to be very helpful and sometimes what I think would be an easy fix has underlying things they need to handle, in particular, people who have 2 MDE accounts or emails linked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!