Can't stand the wait!! updated

Pennyguy23

DIS Veteran
Well we have trip all planned for March 4th-9th. Everything is booked(plane tickets,room, dinner,etc) The only problem is that we aren't sure if we can even go.:scared1: It all depends on how my wifes cheerleading team does in regionals. She is the coach of her old high school cheeleading team. They have to get 1st or 2nd to go to the state finals, and I find myself rooting again them. I just REALLY want to go. She is only 21 and still has one more year of college before she is a teacher. So we only have a little bit before we can only go on HS spring breaks, college spring break is ALOT different then HS. We miss alot of the crowds really.

We will know March 3rd. The DAY BEFORE WE GO!!:scared: Anyone else ever had this type of vacation. I am trying not to get to excited because of, well you know.

Thanks for letting me talk.

Oh my, I thought you were all set! Best wishes for whatever happens!
Bobbi:goodvibes

I know I thought we were too:sad2: but no matter what we get to go in a couple of months anyways, but now I just don't know about this one. I know cheerleading sounds kind of dumb to most but that is what she loves, so what can you do right? ;)

I know I thought we were too:sad2: but no matter what we get to go in a couple of months anyways, but now I just don't know about this one. I know cheerleading sounds kind of dumb to most but that is what she loves, so what can you do right? ;)

I wish you both many years of happiness together! :love:
Best wishes!
Bobbi:)

My daughters are all cheerleaders(they are 18,16, and 13), so I completely understand. I also coach a squad(elementary school, though, not high), and my husband HATES it! He only sees that I am never home, he does not appreciate the work I or my daughters do! Cheerleading requires every bit as much practice as football, and competitions are just as emotional as any high-school playoff game! If you do have to reschedule your trip, just remember that your wife is making a big difference in the lives of young girls! Just think how excited these girls will be(especially the senior girls) to win! Here's hoping they won't, though, because I know you REALLY want to see Mickey next month!

My daughters are all cheerleaders(they are 18,16, and 13), so I completely understand. I also coach a squad(elementary school, though, not high), and my husband HATES it! He only sees that I am never home, he does not appreciate the work I or my daughters do! Cheerleading requires every bit as much practice as football, and competitions are just as emotional as any high-school playoff game! If you do have to reschedule your trip, just remember that your wife is making a big difference in the lives of young girls! Just think how excited these girls will be(especially the senior girls) to win! Here's hoping they won't, though, because I know you REALLY want to see Mickey next month!

Well I try to be supportive but sometimes I feel like your husband. It is ALOT of hours. She really wants to go to State and Disney so she wants to Win but if the runner up prize is a trip to disney for her then she will be happy with that also.:lmao:

THEY GOT 3rd!!!! WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY TOMORROW!!!!!!:dancer: :sunny:

Hey there, Pennyguy! I think you and I spoke on the phone a few months back....

Man, do I feel sorry for you.... NOT! :rotfl:

While I'm sorry your DW's squad came in third, I'm jealous that you're going tomorrow! <grin>

Have a great time!!!!

Hey there, Pennyguy! I think you and I spoke on the phone a few months back....

Man, do I feel sorry for you.... NOT! :rotfl:

While I'm sorry your DW's squad came in third, I'm jealous that you're going tomorrow! <grin>

Have a great time!!!!

Thanks Mike, Yes we did. We are just packing right now and are very excited!!!
We just got about 4 more inches of snow yesterday and today, so as you can imagine. we are looking forward to 70degree weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter