Can't stop, won't stop- updated 9/1 Complete!

Sorry I got so far behind but I love your reviews! Your countdown must be getting close on the next one and I look forward to following along 😊

Sorry I got so far behind but I love your reviews! Your countdown must be getting close on the next one and I look forward to following along 😊

Thanks! We had such a great trip. 40 days to go for our next trip. I’ll be posting our lineup soon!

Day 6- May 27

On our last morning, most of us were completely wiped out and had a quick breakfast in the room. DH and DS decided to head to Trattoria one last time before heading out. They enjoyed their final meal of the trip and we were all very sad to be leaving! We had a fantastic trip and knew we would be back soon enough for F&W!

IMG_5912.jpg

IMG_5917.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing all of you food adventures. When did Abracadabar start selling food????? Those fries look and sound like truffle heaven.

Thanks so much for sharing all of you food adventures. When did Abracadabar start selling food????? Those fries look and sound like truffle heaven.

I'm not 100% sure when Abracadabar started serving food. I thought they always did but it just wasn't on the menu online. I remember them offering the delicious pork belly appetizer served at Flying Fish.

Thanks to everyone who followed along! Here is our lineup for our upcoming trip-

F&W booths
Jiko
Tutto Gusto
Mexican Tequila Lunch
Jaleo
Le Cellier

Wine Bar George

I'll be back with another review!

We returned back to the hotel to get ready for our dinner. We were heading to Disney Springs to eat at Frontera Cocina for the first time. This dinner was completely backward. We first arrived at Amorettes Patisserie. The last time we tried to go here it was closed for a private function. I was not leaving without trying one of the Mickey Mouse cakes.

View attachment 425490

This was awesome! I’m so glad we got to try this. We will definitely be stopping for one on our next trip.

We then stopped at The Daily Poutine. I’ve been dying to get here for many of our past trips. This was good but we all agreed the poutine at the festival was better.

View attachment 425491

Finally we arrived at Frontera. All of us slightly full. I started off with a mango fire margarita. Very good and I’m sure I got a second.

View attachment 425492

DD got the carne asada tacos and really enjoyed them.

View attachment 425493

DH and I split the carne asada entree. This was really good as well. The steak was cooked perfectly.

View attachment 425494

DS ordered the pork belly tacos and a side of Queso Añejo Mashed Potatoes. The potato’s were the best thing we ate all night. OMG! I would go back just for these. They were so good. He also enjoyed the pork belly tacos.

View attachment 425495

View attachment 425496

DD ordered the Esquites Ensalada with steak and enjoyed it.

View attachment 425497

We were all very full but decided to all share one dessert. We went with the ANCHO CHILE CHOCOLATE CAKE. We all enjoyed it and after dessert we headed back to the hotel to get some much needed rest!

View attachment 425498
Love those poutine fries. They are all kinds of yummy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter