Cape May Cafe?

itradehilton

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had experience with the Cape May Cafe? Can they accommodate GF dinning? Also if you are a seafood lover what is your opinion of the seafood.

I have eaten gluten free at the Cape May Cafe several times. They are very good about accommodating gluten free guests. For a detailed review link to my GF Disney page. I think the seafood is pretty good. Keep in mind, you are not at the shore. They have peel and eat shrimp, little neck clams and mussels. They do not put any seasoning into most of the seafood in order to accommodate allergies. Each time we ate there the chef walked us through the buffet and pointed out what we could safely eat. He also made up plates of fish without any sauce (it had soy sauce in it). Each time we have eaten there, we have left full and happy. Hope you have a great trip!

I have eaten gluten free at the Cape May Cafe several times. They are very good about accommodating gluten free guests. For a detailed review link to my GF Disney page. I think the seafood is pretty good. Keep in mind, you are not at the shore. They have peel and eat shrimp, little neck clams and mussels. They do not put any seasoning into most of the seafood in order to accommodate allergies. Each time we ate there the chef walked us through the buffet and pointed out what we could safely eat. He also made up plates of fish without any sauce (it had soy sauce in it). Each time we have eaten there, we have left full and happy. Hope you have a great trip!

I really enjoyed your website & blog! My y-dd is GF and i'm always looking for tips and hints to make her (and mine) life easier & more enjoyable

I really enjoyed your website & blog! My y-dd is GF and i'm always looking for tips and hints to make her (and mine) life easier & more enjoyable

Thanks so much! It is encouraging to hear that people find it helpful. I enjoy writing the blog and hope to make everyones gf life a little easier. I am planning to add a page especially for Friends and Relatives of GF people.

Great review, I'm hoping to get reservations for July 4th. I want to see the fireworks after dinner but don't want to be in the park at that hour. I thought this would be a great combination.

We will be dining there next weekend. I'll try to remember to come back here and let you know how our dinner is. Sorry but I don't eat any seafood. But I can tell you about everything else.

I'm glad to hear Cape May offered some great GF choices and that the chefs are accommodating. To be honest, I haven't had a terrible experience at WDW with dietary restrictions. They all seem to be familiar with food allergies/intolerances and are very competent in handling it. And they don't make you feel "weird" on top of it! I may have to add this one to my next trip after our trip in Jan. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter