Cape May Cafe

goofy friend

Mouseketeer
Dined at Cape May on December 18th and it was a excellent experience. The food quality and selection was excellent and the service was perfect. This has became a regular dining stop for me and I am already looking forward to next time.

I loved Cape May too, until my server gave me my after dinner coffee in a to go cup.

A misunderstanding maybe?? We have dined there every trip and they always ask if we'd like coffee, also would we like a 'to go' cup! We love that place and have never had any complaints about anything.

One of our favorites! We ate there a few years ago on a whim, literally booked it because we were staying at BC and it smelled good. A definite must for every trip now.

We have only been to Cape May Cafe once, years ago. Does anyone know if they have the crab legs all the time? We are going on a Wednesday for our upcoming trip. Thanks!

We planned to eat there on our arrival day, two weeks ago. We were staying at Beach Club so we thought it would be perfect. Then our flight was delayed 4 hours and we had to cancel. :-( Next trip we are going for sure!!

We have only been to Cape May Cafe once, years ago. Does anyone know if they have the crab legs all the time? We are going on a Wednesday for our upcoming trip. Thanks!
They have crab legs everyday. Some of the other dishes rotate, but the crab legs are always there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter