Cape May or Ale and Compass

Cape may is a full buffet with an omelette bar and the standard Disney breakfast food and the price is 47 and is a character meal. Ale & compass has no characters and has a a la cart breakfast menu and has an option to a quasi-buffet option where your order an entree and then add on a mini buffet of pastries and fruit for $23 including a drink. They are both good options, but very different atmospheres—are you looking for a character meal??

I’d do ale & compass as 2 adults on their last breakfast. I think you’d get a better quality breakfast at a non-buffet restaurant, IMO. I know there will be kids at both, but for me, personally, I could do without the extra excitement that comes with a character meal. Maybe Cape May earlier in the trip?

Ale and Compass. When I am managing the transition back to Real Life, I want something a little less chaotic than a character buffet.
This for sure. Our last morning is low key regular as we are getting ready to head back home and are already in travel mode.

Ale & Compass! We were there a few years ago before the buffet option was added and I loved the chocolate waffles!

Yep, another vote for Ale & Compass! I dream of those chocolate waffles 😋😋

How much do you value a character breakfast?

If you want characters, go to Cape May.
If you want value, go to Ale and Compass.

I can barely walk down the hall by Cape May in the mornings with the fish smell.

Not sure I could choke back the smell for breakfast.

Ale & Compass! The Blueberry-Bacon Pancakes for breakfast were phenomenal! Leave a lot of room for them though 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter