• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Captain EO to Have Limited Engagement at Disneyland Park

glendalais

DIS Veteran
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts recently announced that Captain EO, an interactive movie starring Michael Jackson that was a featured Attraction at Disney Parks worldwide from the mid 1980s to mid 1990s, will be returning to Disneyland Park at the Disneyland Resort in California for a limited engagement from Febuary, 2010.

This will allow for younger Guests to experience this innovative feature for the first time, while allowing older guests to see the "King of Pop" on the big screen once again.

The Attraction will be returning to it's former location inside the Magic Eye Theatre in Tomorrowland. As such, Honey, I Shrunk the Audience, the current Attraction in the theatre, will be closing in the near future.

YAY! :cheer2: I remember being 10 years old & waiting in line for around 4 hours to see it the first week. And now, I will definitely start planning another trip for February or March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter